Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Female GP in Kilcock

Options
  • 19-12-2007 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Hi

I moved to Kilcock last month, Hadn’t got around to finding a GP but have just found out that my wife pregnant and obviously now need to find one. she would like a female doctor but will go on recommendations so feedback on either male or female doctors welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Most surgerys would have sessions with a female GP if they don't have one full time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Dan_B

The medical center in kilcock has male and female doctors.
    Yvonne Mitchell is the female doctors name.
    Personally I've gone to Arthur Mitchell, brother of yvonne I think, and found him very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

I called the medical center today and they do not accept any patients now...

Any recommendations in Maynooth??

• Registered Users Posts: 68,792 ✭✭✭✭L1011

In Maynooth, theres a female GP in Christoper O'Rourke's practice, for the life of me I can't remember her name. Other than that I think most of the GPs are single doctor practices, and male.

Edit: Its Dr O'Neill in that practice. Just checked my last receipt... been using that practice since I was a baby, never had any reason not to recommend it...

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

I called the medical center today and they do accept any patients now...

Just as a matter of interest. I have also moved to Kilcock. What was your impression of the health centre?

• Advertisement

sorry I meant they do not accept, I fixed it

I do not know about it, I never been there
    I just moved in first of November to Ryebridge Estate

What do u think about kilcock?

MYOB wrote: »
    In Maynooth, theres a female GP in Christoper O'Rourke's practice, for the life of me I can't remember her name. Other than that I think most of the GPs are single doctor practices, and male.

Edit: Its Dr O'Neill in that practice. Just checked my last receipt... been using that practice since I was a baby, never had any reason not to recommend it...

Do u have the phone number??perhaps u can find it in the receipt;)

I'd put the damn thing away (keeping them for my tax reclaim, see...) so Google did the job...

Guys;

I am still looking for any GP

it seems all of them in Maynooth/kilcock r busy and do not accept new patients

I work in healthcare IT and happened to notice this GP on the ICGP listings for Maynooth, never heard of them...

Details - Dr Yvonne O'Sullivan
    Address:
    Parklodge Medical Centre,
    Maynooth,
    Co Kildare
    Tel: 01 628 9044

If you're still looking that is.

• Advertisement

I went to the female GP in Christoper O'Rourke's practice
    she is good
    thanks for ur advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just another vote for Dr. O'Neill and Dr. O'Rourke - been seeing since we moved to Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paddymacfisto

http://www.orourke.ie/index.html

Found this today

Also this site might be helpful for people

http://www.icgp.ie/index.cfm/loc/11.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Thanks for the links! I'm sure they'll be useful to others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

There's another doctor on the main street in Maynooth. Husband and wife. Can't think of name but it's around the area of the bookshop.

Also, Dr. Walsh in Celbridge has a female doc as far as I remember.

this is our GP now

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paddymacfisto

The main street would be much handier, just moved into Moyglare hall and it'd be nice to have one within walking distance (ish), i'll have a look later on today.

Advertisement