Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

top gunz ladies night????

• 19-12-2007 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

any one ever go see these guys???? they are supposed to be red hot!! gona be in nenagh thursday night out in five alley!!!only 15 quid in!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What are they, strippers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

ya apparently full monty n all!!!:D :D:D they look pretty hot to. . . . bout time a night put on for us ladies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Enjoy

supposed to be n e way. . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead and his mate Benny Big Bulge will do it for half the price those steroid pumped mosters do it for. Plus we'll let you put your lips and lips around the goods, unlike those Top Gunz teasers. PM Pighead if you're interested.

Oh and by the way what the hells the deal with that big red box under Pigheads name? NOT 2 B TEKN SRLSLY. What the hell. Says who? Pigheads as serious as a heart attack. Which Mod has abused their powers this time? Pighead wants answers and he wants this resolved.

Seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

sorry, but i dont get this whole male stripper thing at all why would you spend money to see a bloke strip:confused::confused:

irishbird wrote: »
    sorry, but i dont get this whole male stripper thing at all why would you spend money to see a bloke strip:confused::confused:
    To get your knickers wet and to give you some inspiration and fresh mental images for when you go home to make love to yourself. Thats why Pighead does it anyway (except with chicks obviously:cool:)

well sure aint it better than sittin in a pub with drunken slobs lookin at the footie on the telly!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

lisa.c wrote: »
    well sure aint it better than sittin in a pub with drunken slobs lookin at the footie on the telly!!!!!

You sicken me.

awwww me is sori!!!1 but every one n again us ladies need some teasin to. . . look at how lucky our guys will be when we get home though!!!1:p :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hilarious how its socially acceptable for women to go see male strippers but men who see female strippers are seedy scumbags, eh?

Stephen wrote: »
    men who see female strippers are seedy scumbags
    Say it to Pigheads face, you judgemental brute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

This is a good thing.

Any lonely lad out there should find out where this show is on and spend his evening in the closest pub to the show. When it's over you will have masses of horny ladies going down for a pint.

It's just common sense really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Stephen wrote: »
    Hilarious how its socially acceptable for women to go see male strippers but men who see female strippers are seedy scumbags, eh?

Well said - couldn't agree more !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

lisa.c wrote: »
    ya apparently full monty n all!!!:D :D:D

Durty!

Pighead wrote: »
    To get your knickers wet and to give you some inspiration and fresh mental images for when you go home to make love to yourself. Thats why Pighead does it anyway

watching some gay greased up oil monkey is hardly going to get me knickers wet.

Good for you piggy, whatever floats your boat :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

layke wrote: »
    This is a good thing.

Any lonely lad out there should find out where this show is on and spend his evening in the closest pub to the show. When it's over you will have masses of horny ladies going down for a pint.

It's just common sense really.

Idea formed and ready to be executed!

Good for you piggy, whatever floats your boat :p

They soon will be. You will drink so much water and you won't want to leave the show....

Fcuking hell thats a bit harsh irishbird. What if Degsy or Mairt read that, imagine how hurt they'd feel. Probably best to edit it babes.

Pighead, stop stalking my posts :cool:

if Degsy and Mairt want to take off their clothes, oil each other up, that's fine with me, only i wont be there going "well done lads, you are my heros":cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

A few of the gals I know said that IB. When they actually went to the show they admited that they were so turned on they went out on the pull for a 1 nighter after it.

You'll never know until you go.

• Advertisement

A few of the gals I know said that IB. When they actually went to the show they admited that they were so turned on they went out on the pull for a 1 nighter after it.

maybe but i think i will be cutting my toe nails that night :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Sad...how very, very sad.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Here's me reading the title and thinking "Cool. An Irish shooting range is doing a 'Ladies shoot free' night.

NTM

Advertisement