Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collie and terrier in D15 area

Options
  • 19-12-2007 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all,

Last year as I was driving down the N3 I spotted a little terrier and collie pair heading up the slip road for Blanchardstown. Unfortunately I had gone past the exit before seeing them so couldn't safely go after them. The top of the slip road is a very busy junction and I have often wondered what became of them (never mind how they had come to be on the N3 in the first place). Then this morning, to my excitement, I spotted the same pair at Clonsilla train station. I was on the platform at the time and they were outside playing around.

I'm hoping that someone here might know their background - do they have a home? Access to food and water? Anyone that might have seen them in the Dublin 15 area and might know where they could be found?

They are a lovely little pair of dogs with the collie seemingly the "minder" of the terrier and very affectionate towards each other (from the little that I've seen).

I'd be grateful for any info that anyone has,

Dilly

Advertisement