Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a tool belt

Options
  • 19-12-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Right lads I'm Christmas shopping for the auld lad and I know what I want get him. Something along the lines of a tool belt as he's big into DIY. My only problem is I'm not sure where to get them in Galway. I don't think Argos do them but I don't know if Woodies do them or not.

As I don't have a car I'd really prefer if it was close to town

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'd say Woodies probably have them.
    I've seen them in other Woodies shops but don't be in the Galway one much.

This is what they show online

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/search.aspx?loc=S&sv=belt

B&Q would probably have them too.

EDIT:I think Caulfield Industrial have a shop on the Tuam Road,they're worth a try,although
    they probably have more expensive types.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

There's a small hardware shop on the little street between the Debenhams entrance and Eyre Square, they should have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Thanks guys I'll check out that shop near Eyre Sq and Woodies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

cornbb wrote: »
    There's a small hardware shop on the little street between the Debenhams entrance and Eyre Square, they should have one.

Yep; O'Toole's is a good shop to get tools. I'd recommend a leather one mor so than the nylon type.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

If all else fails, E J Caulfields on the Tuam Rd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Caulfield Industrial on the Tuam road have a pretty impressive shop and if you can't find one there you ain't going to find one anywhere else in Galway city. They also have a retail counter in there HQ out in Oranmore.

They do gift vouchers too you can check them out at http://www.caulfieldindustrial.com

Advertisement