Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spuds!

• 19-12-2007 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

:mad:

Can Anyone help...

does anyone know where i can buy ready peeled potatoes?

by the time i get in from work and get thigns ready the last thing i want or need to do is peel spuds!!

any help woudl be great...:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

Marks? i'm sure though dunnes would have something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

Argos sells this potato peeling machine, it takes only about 5 min to peel a pound of potatoes, and there is also an option to have them cut for wedges or french fries.

It's around 25 euro only

I dont know but maybe you should invest in this Spud Peeler .Good little invention:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭patrickc

our local centa sells ready peeled spuds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Get yourself in touch with these 2 Indonesion chicks. Didn't read the whole story but apparently they offered their services to a wealthy New York couple for 5 years and never once asked for a penny(or even a bed).

They're looking for a new challenge now by thelooks of it. Peeling spuds could be just the thing.They seem to have an excellent work ethic. Lazy foreigners Pighead arse.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/03/nyregion/03slavery.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Eat the skins! They contain many nutrients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Bake those bad boys in the jackets.

Yum.

Pighead wrote: »
    Get yourself in touch with these 2 Indonesion chicks. Didn't read the whole story but apparently they offered their services to a wealthy New York couple for 5 years and never once asked for a penny(or even a bed).

They're looking for a new challenge now by thelooks of it. Peeling spuds could be just the thing.They seem to have an excellent work ethic. Lazy foreigners Pighead arse.

OMG LOL

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

OMG:eek::eek:

how lazy is that. it take what, 1 minute to peel a spud :eek:

irishbird wrote: »
    OMG:eek::eek:

how lazy is that. it take what, 1 minute to peel a spud :eek:
    Now hold your horses little miss judgemental. Do you know the OP. Of course you don't. What if he/she has 17 kids and a couple of husbands to feed?
    What if the spuds in her local supermarket are really really really big and take hours to peel.
    What if he/she has no hands?

In future before you rush in and castigate OP's maybe you should step back for a second and listen to a bit of Elvis "Wise men say only fools rush in" Think before you ink Missus.

• Advertisement

Now hold your horses little miss judgemental. Do you know the OP. Of course you don't. What if he/she has 17 kids and a couple of husbands to feed?
    What if the spuds in her local supermarket are really really really big and take hours to peel.
    What if he/she has no hands?

In future before you rush in and castigate OP's maybe you should step back for a second and listen to a bit of Elvis "Wise men say only fools rush in" Think before you ink Missus.

No, i will stick with my original opinion. And before you rush in, how do know, that i dont know the OP?

No, i will stick with my original opinion. And before you rush in, how do know, that i dont know the OP?
    Well do you? Bet you €3.50 you don't. If you say you do and it transpires you're lying it means eh........ you're a liar.

Now hold your horses little miss judgemental. Do you know the OP. Of course you don't.

That is irrelavent, but maybe you should take your own advice, Pighead or should i say Hedgepig???

That is irrelavent, but maybe you should take your own advice, Pighead or should i say Hedgepig???
    Listen irishbird Pigheads had enough of your off topic ramblings. The chick wants to know where to buy ready made potatoes, you calling Pighead: Hedgepig(extremely hurtful by the way, Pighead was a fanny hair away from reporting you) ,won't help her in her quest. C'mon its Christmas help the girl out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Most food shops will have peeled spuds in a tin. Just ask in shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Listen irishbird Pigheads had enough of your off topic ramblings.

Back-seat modding & having a go at a BG&RH wimmins all in one sentence. Some may say "brave" - others will say "foolish".

Listen irishbird Pigheads had enough of your off topic ramblings. The chick wants to know where to buy ready made potatoes, you calling Pighead: Hedgepig(extremely hurtful by the way, Pighead was a fanny hair away from reporting you) ,won't help her in her quest. C'mon its Christmas help the girl out.

okay then, seeing as its christmas, go to your local Dunnes Stores and buy so baby potatoes, you can boil and roast them in their skins and you dont lose as much valuable minerals and vitamins

is this okay piggy:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - If peeling a few spuds is that onerous a task - eat rice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Christ your looks way fecking older than 35 in the pic in that report.

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Back-seat modding & having a go at a BG&RH wimmins all in one sentence. Some may say "brave" - others will say "foolish".
    Nothing wrong with a bit of back seat modding for when the chicks are getting out of line. Pighead the Brave treads where other back seat modders fear to go.
    okay then, seeing as its christmas, go to your local Dunnes Stores and buy so baby potatoes, you can boil and roast them in their skins and you dont lose as much valuable minerals and vitamins

is this okay piggy:confused:
    Post of The Week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭fi

:)

well thank you i never thought of buying a peeler, well done, getting one now!!!

the tined peeled spuds are poo!!!!!

Thank you so much

merry Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Tesco do microwaveable mash, friends from college swear by it.

Advertisement