Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas present help!!

Options
  • 19-12-2007 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

No idea where to post this!!
    Need some present help……..
    I am “seeing” someone at the moment – it’s been about 4 weeks.
    We work together & see each other a couple of times a week, phone every day etc;
    He told me that he got me a xmas present so now I have to get him one!!
    Don’t have a clue what to get him!
    He’s 31, into rugby, outdoor sports, music etc;
    Don’t really want to spend more then €50 as I’ll look like a bunny boiler!
    Want something that’s funny……
    Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

carrieb wrote: »
    Don’t really want to spend more then €50 as I’ll look like a bunny boiler!
    Pighead would rather go out with a bunny boiler than a chick who buys cheapo pressies. Go the whole hog and spend 60 on him.

Edit Who the hell keeps changing that red box thing to the left of these letters. Surely this is an abuse of Moderator Privelages. Whats deVores mobile number. This ****s gotta stop.

Although that "NOTORIOUS P.I.G" is fairly clever Pighead must admit. So that narrows down the search for the perpatrator. Definitely wasn't Giblet then.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭carrieb

Ok €60 it is!!
    Just don't want to buy anything major when I'm only seeing the guy a couple of weeks!!

Ok €60 it is!!
    Just don't want to buy anything major when I'm only seeing the guy a couple of weeks!!
    Listen babes you've been reading the PI forum for too long. Men love extravagant gifts. Pigheads guessing you've let this man enter you over the past 4 weeks. If so then buying him a big pressie is no big deal.

If he gets weird when you give him the big pressie you say to the fcuker "Oh so you're quite happy to take me in your arms, undress me and make sweet sweet love together then hold me tight and tell me you never ever want to let me go again, yet you won't accept this HMV voucher for €75?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 wutra

sportie guy ehh!

how about an Ireland, Leinster, Munster rugby jersey.

Maybe tickets to go see 'I Keano' or something you can do together or Tommy Tiernan.

Can never go wrong with shopping experiences (vouchers - music, sport shop)

you could always cook him a nice meal and perform 'special favours' for dessert. On top of the pressie of course. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Pighead wrote: »

Edit Who the hell keeps changing that red box thing to the left of these letters..

It's called "An AVATAR"

Ok €60 it is!!

Well that makes sense since you'll need to have money for the future in-laws gifts too :D

• Advertisement

well he might have made you something out of paper and glue maybe:D

Kazobel wrote: »
    It's called "An AVATAR"
    Well that makes sense since you'll need to have money for the future in-laws gifts too :D
    Listen pal, thats no fcuking avatar. An avatar is designed by the user to represent his ideas or interests or to give an idea to people as to what sort of human being he/she is. For example Pighead your avatar tells Pighead that you area 1 eyed freak with blue hair.

Pighead didn't design that red box, hence its not an avatar. Its a red box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SMM

Rugby jersey or t-shirt. You should be able to get a pretty cool one for around €60.
    DVD or CDs (Family Guy box set, Tommy Tiernan etc)
    Voucher for shopping or paintballing
    Aftershave
    or combination of a few of these

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Need some present help……..
    I am “seeing” someone at the moment – it’s been about 4 weeks.

If I was seeing someone for just 4 weeks this would be what they'd be getting.

Listen pal, thats no fcuking avatar. An avatar is designed by the user to represent his ideas or interests or to give an idea to people as to what sort of human being he/she is. For example Pighead your avatar tells Pighead that you area 1 eyed freak with blue hair.

See that's what happens when you constantly refer to yourself in the third person, sooner or later you start answering yourself too lol

• Advertisement

See that's what happens when you constantly refer to yourself in the third person, sooner or later you start answering yourself too lol
    Pighead done that on purpose. Sometimes a man must talk to himself if he wants the right answers...........

Anyway back to the gift ideas, get him a goat.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Edit Who the hell keeps changing that red box thing to the left of these letters. Surely this is an abuse of Moderator Privelages.

Mods cannot change your avatar.
    Suits ya btw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Irish rugby jersey is about €70...

I know because i went to buy one, on seeing the price tag i retreated from the store!! Crazy price. But if you can stretch to it and he doesn't have one already, then it's a good present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Mods cannot change your avatar.
    Suits ya btw

No but an Admin can :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

into rugby

Any ideas??

Get him a trendy haircut and a lobotomy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

No but an Admin can :D:D

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Pigman II wrote: »
    Get him a trendy haircut and a lobotomy.

Bit late, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    *cough*

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement