Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Piercing

Options
  • 19-12-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi guys,

I want to get both my nipples pierced but i just have a quick question.

I go to the gym a few times during the week and i do exercises like bench press and pec flys. Did anybody get their nipples pierced and still go to the gym or did you take a while off?

And also, when i sleep, i lie on my front so how long would you guys recommmend i try sleep on my back for after getting them done?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Nipples can take over a year to heal so you are going to have to take it easy for a long time. I can't see you sleeping on your front for a good few months to be honest.

Couldn't tell ya about the gym side of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

while i dont remember what it was like initially iv been going to the gym now regularly for a year and its not a problem(bar not ring)

i got it damaged playing bball tho so took it out for the next session.....forgot to put it back in and now iv no more pierced nipple. dont know if thats good or bad tho as i loved how it looked but i was real paranoid about it after one particularly nasty incident.

i would recomend getting a bar to start with. i started with a ring and it was just plain wierd when you bent over etc also i imagine they are easier to sleep on than rings and less likely to snag. i reckon you should be able to forget about it and lie on it after a month.

im a complete novice tho as that was my only ever piercing so there could be sound reasons for starting with a ring.

im contemplating getting my tongue/chin(name?)/ or some form of genital piercing at the mo

Advertisement