Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christina piercing?

Options
  • 19-12-2007 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

What do you think of it?
    I'm considering adding it to the list of to do's. (probably at the end of the list!)
    I know there's a huge chance of rejection too.. :S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Heh, don't ask what people think of genital piercings around here...very mixed reactions!
    Personally I think its a class piercing and if its done right it can look awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think it's pretty cool, if ya get it done successfully without rejection!
    I think it looks better with the curved barbell than with a ring though, and I'd imagine a ring would be rather uncomfortable when you've your clothes on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

definitely the bar. Wouldn't like a ring there. I think if it's done right, it's quite attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭boss^is^dead

lol i reckon I'd get my lip done first!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I talked to the guy in Snakebite about them recently and it put me off- you have to be so careful with them for a few years at least and it does leave an awful scar if it rejects.

I saw a picture of a 00g one that was amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

link to a pic?

Errr no, cuz I'd be banned.

ive looked and cant find it...
    pm me the link.

Waaay ahead of you, check your PMs :)

Gauge wrote: »
    Waaay ahead of you, check your PMs :)

not the best pic.. interesting piercing all the same.. is it situated above the lips and hood or does it pass through the hood?

• Advertisement

It goes through the ridge/cleft/mound where the outer labia meet and it's a kind of a surface piercing really (depending on individual anatomy)

Advertisement