Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling plastic in City Centre

Options
  • 19-12-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can deposit plastic bottles in the city centre for recycling. Living just off dame street so the more central the better. It's a disgrace how hard it is to recycle anything other than glass around here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

+1
    I have loads to recycle (plastic 2 litre bottles) in the smithfield area??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They get collected every two weeks in the green bins/bags in the North Strand area.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sian

hmmm do you mean in people's houses in general in the North Strand Area or do you mean at a particular recycling collection point in North Strand. If so where exactly in North Strand? Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I mean at people's houses in the normal bin collection, but the recycling centre at the back of Connolly House (the old North Strand Tech. building) takes plastic, along with all sorts of other stuff. It's down a small street to the right of North Strand Road about 70 metres out of town from the Five Lamps.
    http://www.dublinwaste.ie/bring_bank.php?fac_pid=2

Advertisement