Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Doc

Options
  • 19-12-2007 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

My old thread seems to have been deleted because it was so long ago I posted it but basically the documentary I was going to make is back on. Tattoo is being filmed tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon in Wildcat in Stephen's Green SC and basically I'd like to invite anyone who wants to show off their ink and/or chat a bit about tattoos to pm me or post here and I'll pm you my details. We can film/record you anytime between now and Friday. Anybody whether you have one tattoo or a bodysuit is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd offer but I'll be in work

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

maybe...if you're really stuck for people, PM me... but otherwise, just post teh video for us wehn completed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

If anyone is in the city over the next few days Ill get them in it, you dont even have to be on camera very long. We ust want your tattoos. its quite a short doc. it will be on youtube when its done.

Advertisement