Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Construction Engineering

• 19-12-2007 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I hope someone can help me with this query. I am currently in my final year for my Hons Degree in Quantity Surveying. I currently work part time with a Engineering Company which deals with engineering and planning design, planning applications, etc, and have done for the past 3-4 years This is probably the area where I see myself working in the future rather than in QS. Therefore I was hoping to do a Master in possible Construction Engineering or even Civil Engineering or a similar subject which would give me a little more knowledge of that area. Does anyone know where this can be done or if it is even possible? I was possible thinking that for a Masters in Civil you may need a Hons degree in a similar subject, i.e. Civil or Structural, and I am not sure whether QS would fit this bill. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement