Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puckaune

Options
  • 19-12-2007 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Anybody ever been there ?

Heading down for a few days over Xmas?

Any pubs or nightclubs ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Im from Puckane myself, nice place but not really what id call a hotspot for night life, theres only two pubs in the village - Kennedy's which is more for the older crowd and a quiet drink and McGraths/Hayes which is more of a younger crowd and anything goes there would be music their most nights over the christmass, the nearest nightclub is in Nenagh and tbh its a bit of a dive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Im staying in some Irish Cottages in Puckaune.

Is there much young birds in McGraths/Hayes-aged 20+ ?

Is there shops near by even?

Cheers

Im afraid young ones are fairly thin on the ground in McGraths more of a drinkin pub - but nenagh is only 5 miles away and theres a local taxi firm, so the usual is have a few pints in McGraths, taxi into Nenagh, break a few hearts :D and back to the cottage for a party - iv been to quiet a few party's down there in my time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

Cheers for your answers PremierStone.

Is there an off licence,internet cafe and a bookies in Puckaune ?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Oooh man this is soooo funny!
    The most excitement to be had in Puckane is exchanging ringtones with the chavs hanging out near the phone booth...

E.

• Advertisement

mayhem# wrote: »
    Oooh man this is soooo funny!
    The most excitement to be had in Puckane is exchanging ringtones with the chavs hanging out near the phone booth...

E.

Lol phone booth - not from around i take it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Lol phone booth - not from around i take it :p

No, just from 5 miles down the road...

Advertisement