Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacing double glazed window

Options
  • 19-12-2007 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Have a crack in my centre kitchen window. Have got the glass to replace it but was hoping someone could tell me how. The flaps for taking it out are on the outside. All help appreciated as this crack happened 8 mths ago and i have had the replacement nearly as long. About time i got it done.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dub6Kevin

To piggy-back on this post... I have to replace a whole unit. Can anyone recommend a reasonable supplier?

The frame is all good I just need the actual glass panes.

And I want to get in done quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

Bump :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

Dub6Kevin wrote: »
    To piggy-back on this post... I have to replace a whole unit. Can anyone recommend a reasonable supplier?

The frame is all good I just need the actual glass panes.

And I want to get in done quickly!

If you are anyway near Waterford I can recommend Thermoseal Martin Glass - under double glazing in Golden Pages. They'll make up what ever you need.

Advertisement