Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rdf

• 19-12-2007 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

do the reserves parade on wednesday nights in green street barracks at 8

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Do we even have a barracks any more? I thought they were sold off for housing?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

well i dont think its a barracks but i do know that the reserves parade on a wednesday down in green stret

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 d0nTwAsTeUrTiMe

Emm not trying to point it out but didnt you just answer your own question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

yes they do they kept a small section of the barracks for rdf, naval reserve and civil defence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

yeah they still parade at 8 on wednesdays....but they'd be finished now till after christmas... you go in from the green street side

• Advertisement

Emm not trying to point it out but didnt you just answer your own question?

i wasnt sure what time they were there at was just making sure

right i've gone down 2 the barracks 3 times before christmas and nobody was there except the civil defence and just before christmas there was a guy there who told me to come on the 9th but nobody was there went to night and nobody was there only the civil defence

whats the story are they not back yet or have they changed there parade nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

They'll be back training in that barracks closer to the end of the month. I'd try on the 30th.

Ring them at 374425 that morning or during the week beforehand and they'll let you know if training is on that night.

Trotter wrote: »
    They'll be back training in that barracks closer to the end of the month. I'd try on the 30th.

Ring them at 374425 that morning or during the week beforehand and they'll let you know if training is on that night.

will they still be recruiting at that stage

and thanks for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

will they still be recruiting at that stage

and thanks for the info

I would expect that they will be recruiting alright. Best of luck :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement