Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outer Conch Implants

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

not here as far as i know, dont think anyone is good enough/crazy enough to ttry that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

How would you go about putting them in? Scalpel a big enough pocket to fit it?

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I'd say Glenn in Ms. Fantasia's would do them,
    Then again, I wouldn't let that chap pierce my earlobes let alone something as difficult as outer conch implants :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

garthv wrote: »
    I'd say Glenn in Ms. Fantasia's would do them,
    Then again, I wouldn't let that chap pierce my earlobes let alone something as difficult as outer conch implants :)
    ex of mine swears by glen, got his scaffolds and pretty large guage lobes there...meh I dunno...

i presume a real small incision is made, itd have to be wafer thin however. I presume just getting the outer layer of skin and seperating it form the cartillage then placing the implant in and fixing it up.
    healing id say is a b!tch

• Advertisement

I'll probably just talk to Patric in Wildcat and if he's not doing them the guys in Snakebite and if neither want to/can do it I'll probably hold off.

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Is bodytwo down for everyone ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Is bodytwo down for everyone ?
    nope

is for me

bodytwo.com says:

Thank you for the support.

- Shannon (snowrail@gmail.com)