Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't Waste Your Time!!!

• 19-12-2007 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

OK some advice for people being suspended.

If you get suspended from xbox live, whether you deserved it or not, don't post on boards.ie about it. You can't get a proper answer from about 90% of the members. All they'll do is bash you about being a "retard" or calling you a "child" or saying "go back to primary school" or saying something like "you deserved it you cheating bollox" etc.

If you do post it however, don't bash the people who bashed you. Because you'll just get fucked up by the modz and be banned from the games thread.

I was banned because of replying to those stupid insults with my own insults to those people. I was banned for breaching the fourm charter. Were the others banned for beaching the charter also? No, they wer'nt. Which makes no sense. I didnt start the argument at all. Other members did. So I pretty much got the whole blame for everything!

And now people are going to give out to me because I created a new a/c to get around a ban. There going to start saying "thats a big no no". You know what, FUCK OFF. I dont really give a shit.

This section is a fucking dictatorship. You get no fucking say. Hold on you can get a say but you will be banned. And well the others who have something inappropriate to say, well they'll just leave them off!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

In before lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 d0nTwAsTeUrTiMe

Like what kind of fucking post was that

All you did was post to get ur numbers up.

As I was talking about in the post your just wasting your time writing to people like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    I want my mommy...

I really dont give a shit what anyone says at this point because ye have just prove to yourselves you can reply to a post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

sort your life out m8t complaining is ill luck

Ya my live a/c is back up 2moro. If you were talking about my LIFE dipshit, well its fucking great[/I]

no your a turd sandwich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I blame the parents.

O and here things that mate means!

1.husband or wife; spouse. 2.one member of a pair of mated animals. 3.one of a pair: I can't find the mate to this glove. 4.a counterpart. 5.an associate; fellow worker; comrade; partner (often used in combination): classmate; roommate.

I wouldn't consider you as a "mate" of mine

• Advertisement

no your a turd sandwich

Now that is what I would define as childish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

5 days till christmas woohoo!!!:D
    shouldnt this thread just be locked. fast!!

LISTEN do you think anyone gives a crap about your live a/c.like what is the purpose of this thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

If you felt you were unfairly banned the best thing to do would have been to start a thread in feedback or the helpdesk about it. No offence man, but this is going to accomplish nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yougart15

I 100% agree with him, I read the other thread and everyone, even a mod, was acting like a child.

To warn people about posting about fair or unfair suspensions on this fourm.

And I wouldn't even want to post on this section again so im not going to waste my time at the helpdesk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

There is much anger in this one! Anger is the path to the dark side...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

tbh though your last post bout being banned was so stupid

i put profanity in my account and i was banned...ms are so gay

get a grip seriously.

like walking around with " i hate n**gers " on a t-shirt and expect not to get some trouble from it.

Then moaning about your beating

welcome to the internet my friend, say something stupid, get stupid replies...and a good verbal hiding.

do yourself and us a favour

never return to boards

or you could go to that forum where people moan about life, i got banned in there after 2 seconds for laughing at people, its a hilarious forum really, id advise you talk yourself there where you can share your problems with other people at the end...contemplating it all

:P haha but seriously, i dont think a mod could ban any of us, cause you are provoking it so so so so bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yougart15

:P haha but seriously, i dont think a mod could ban any of us, cause you are provoking it so so so so bad

ok what your saying is just because he says somthing that makes you want to retaliate gives you the right to do so. That really goes against everything on charter rules AND gives mods a bad name if they let it off. He could easily say that you provoked him to say what he said.

Ok here we go again. READ MY POST. I said this is to warn people to not waste their time about posting about suspensions here. I really dont care about my account being suspended on xbox live. I know I cant chnge anything about my xbox account. But I'm just warning people about posting here. Thats ALL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

"Thank you, come again"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

" Don't let the door hit you on the way out " :d

Hey, do you llike pie? you know we have a forum here for it.

And can i PLEASE get some Pepper on this Pizza!! JEESH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Is that daz?
    And now people are going to give out to me because I created a new a/c to get around a ban. There going to start saying "thats a big no no". You know what, **** OFF. I dont really give a ****.
    Cleary do care, to re-reg another account and have a good old rant too :)

toys out of pram tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Now that is what I would define as childish

Its a lot different from the real definition
    http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:child&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Nah, Daz is a Subscriber *OOOHHHHH*

Sean u aint so super.

Yes you defined "child". Nice one. But I called him childish
    Look here: http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=define%3Achildish&meta=

I rest my case. On you!

I could say a nasty joke about fighting on the internet but its not very P.C.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

where's the original thread?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement