Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't Waste Your Time!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I was certain this was going to be about buying a 360 from some teenage playstation fanboy

I'm disappointed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Pretty sure it's Daz because d0nTwAsTeUrTiMe posted in the Waterford forum too where Daz is from. All it takes is the mods to do an IP check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055199312

^ This guy? Was he banned from the forum for that thread? Harsh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Makaveli wrote: »
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055199312

^ This guy? Was he banned from the forum for that thread? Harsh.

Could be this chap: [Link]

IIRC dazftw didn't seem quite so immature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yougart15

its Xfrosty-gx and yes it was harsh when he got banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

how is this still open? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    how is this still open? :p
    yeah i know lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

OK some advice for people being suspended.

If you get suspended from xbox live, whether you deserved it or not, don't post on boards.ie about it. You can't get a proper answer from about 90% of the members. All they'll do is bash you about being a "retard" or calling you a "child" or saying "go back to primary school" or saying something like "you deserved it you cheating bollox" etc.

If you do post it however, don't bash the people who bashed you. Because you'll just get fucked up by the modz and be banned from the games thread.

I was banned because of replying to those stupid insults with my own insults to those people. I was banned for breaching the fourm charter. Were the others banned for beaching the charter also? No, they wer'nt. Which makes no sense. I didnt start the argument at all. Other members did. So I pretty much got the whole blame for everything!

And now people are going to give out to me because I created a new a/c to get around a ban. There going to start saying "thats a big no no". You know what, FUCK OFF. I dont really give a shit.

This section is a fucking dictatorship. You get no fucking say. Hold on you can get a say but you will be banned. And well the others who have something inappropriate to say, well they'll just leave them off!!!!

And a very happy and peaceful Christmas to you and your's and as we head for another year on this little old planet of our's called Earth may we all reflect on the senseless arguments of 2007 and put them behind us.
    "JOY TO THE WORLD THE ANGE........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

In before the lock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Also, it wasn't dazftw, it was the ever-charming and articulate xfrosty-gx.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement