Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas Gift For 10month old

Options
  • 19-12-2007 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Leaving it a bit late as usual but im looking for an idea for a christmas present for my only neice, shes 10months old and im thinking anything up to around €200. I was kinda thinking of something other than the usual toys/clothes etc which she has too much of, maybe i could buy some sort of shares online and keep adding different stocks over the years, problem is i have no experience in these type of things but im a quick learner. If i added say 150 every christmas and birthday she would have over 5k invested for here 18th, anyway thats just one thing and im open to other suggestions even cool toys

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

bonus bonds? (or whatever they call them there)...and get her a teddy or something too. i dont remember many pressies from when i was small, but teddies can become favourite! :D

just my opinion anyway! merry christmas

Advertisement