Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Is that the thread with the security chick who went into a chruch after someone pulled and gun and took the guy down, and then starte praising god for helping her do it?

Yeah, she was a ****ing nutball.

Does the fact that churches need security not tell you something about religion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Maybe Esteban, you could be more tolerant of others opinions instead of expecting them to be banned for voicing them. They didn't attack anyone on boards (or alive, or definitely real) so why the problem.

No need for rows, just debate.

Oh wait you can't. How frustrating. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well I'm actually banned from After Hours..but you know I still read the threads.

Its AH estebancambias, I like you but really, STFU!

Drunk post = Ban? I'm willing to take it but `I hope estebancambias takes it as it was meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yeah basically was just reading it the topic about the women in the church, who said God was with her. If the Mods are doing there job(like in the Soccer forum) I expect a few bannings to be made. People calling her an idiot for her beliefs..its a joke.

I'm sorry I'm doing this, to be honest I don't really want to but they were out of line and reinforces my statement that Religion hatred is let off way to leniently on here.
    You're worse then those towel heads for oppressing people. You communist fascist capitalistic nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

672468048214364413922650_wwjd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

guys,

what's with all the abuse directed at the OP?

I'm not familiar with his/her work, but to the neautral some of this looks pretty childish.

The feedback mob mentality is pretty cringeworthy to look at sometimes.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, I see no link or feedback per se. Locked.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement