Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dial up Internet number.

Options
  • 19-12-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hey Guys am looking for a dial up number for connecting to the internet. I used to use 1890 201564 but this does not work anymore.

Anyone else have any other Ideas on numbers.

Thanks in advance, Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

1892 150 150 will get you on to the Eircom free dial up service (you still have to pay call charges). Try google aswell you'll find lots of info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

rmacm wrote: »
    1892 150 150 will get you on to the Eircom free dial up service (you still have to pay call charges). Try google aswell you'll find lots of info there.

Handy to know. Do you need any username or password with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

plazzTT wrote: »
    Handy to know. Do you need any username or password with that?

No specific user/pass needed. You can type in anything or leave blank.

1890 924 042 is the BT PAYG number. Username is free and the password is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Hey guys thanks for those. Need them for a mate of mine has no broadband obviously. why o why

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

Can I be the first to say "that poor bastard" :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Ya no broadband 3/4 yrs ago was manageable. not now every wedpage has java flash big pics etc etc. Last xmas went on the net at home for xmas took me about 40 min to do what I would do in about 4 with broadband

Advertisement