Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers on manga channel

Options
  • 19-12-2007 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

that sky channel 199 or whatever has transformers on it sometimes and i think you should all check it out coz its hilarious. its an english dubbed asian version and in an episode i watched they seemed to think canada is located in the wild west of america with cowboys and prairy dogs. either a translation mistake or one hell of a bad geography lesson for kids watching. its been a long time since ive watched anything so cheesy. anyone else watch this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mono-Stereo

Yeah I've seen a few episodes of that. Crazy stuff!! Damn hilarious!! Seems like a mish mash of different shows thrown together. I have read that in Japan there have been numerous Transformers TV series that branched off drastically from the original concept. Only in Japan! eh?!

Advertisement