Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda presence in bracken drive

• 19-12-2007 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

did anyone hear what happened in bracken drive this evening,garda has a house cordened off.big garda presence there earlier?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Please.....don't anybody mention.... "Party":eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Apparently the chap living there passed away. he's only in his 20's. said on WLR that fould play is not suspected. extremely sad.

may he rest in peace.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/1219/waterford.html
    An investigation is under way into the death of a man in his mid 20s whose body was discovered in Waterford this afternoon.

The man was found dead at a house in Bracken Grove on the outskirts of Waterford city at 3pm this afternoon.

The state pathologist office has been notified and the scene has been cordoned off.
    Advertisement

Forensic examinations will take place at the house this evening and tomorrow and a post-mortem on the body will be carried out tomorrow morning.

Until the results of the post mortem are known, gardaí say they are treating the incident as a sudden death.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭steven22

Jesus Christ wtf is happening !!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

Wtf Is Happening Atall, U Think When Ur Young Ur Invincible, Really Makes You Realise How Lucky We All Are

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

whats happening is there,s a bad dose of coke goin about thats what!!! from a good source of mine living near the chap may he rest in peace told me it was cocaine that killed him!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

I was talking to a mate of mine who works with him last night and I was told it was a heart attack . He has a young child and girlfriend living in the house so let’s not jump to conclusions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I know of the chap - very sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

\I never knew there was such thing as "good" coke!

Let's not jump to conclusions, please. Such rumours (and that's all they are) can be devastating for a family.

Advertisement