Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick characters

Options
  • 19-12-2007 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

Hey there I'm a newbie and I'd like to start a discussion on the various characters that you would see in Limerick. How many do people know/remember? I'll start the ball rolling with a guy I used to see called "Sideshow Bob". He used to wander round town with a long coat and a massive mop of hair, hence the name. He would sometimes look up at signs and sing to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

Whats 'That crazy trolley bloke who rides all the buses' s name?
    i use to talk ( or try and talk) to him in Dunnes every now and again. a funny guy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There have been threads on this, and like this one,they turned into lists of people who society has left by the wayside, homeless people, alcoholics and people who were left on the scrapheap.

This thread is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement