Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migrated Nipple Piercing.

Options
  • 19-12-2007 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

I got my right nipple pierced in Jan of this year in Metal Morphosis.
    The girl was really nice, and it wasn't as painful as i had initially anticipated.

It stopped bleeding after a week, but for months after it had never healed properly. Even up to last month there was still lymph on the jewellery constantly.

Anyway, about a week (maybe two by this stage) i noticed that i could start to see the ring through the skin of the nipple. Throughout the week it became more and more obvious.

Sunday being my only day off, i headed into town knowing that metal morphosis was most likely closed.

I went to Celestal Ring instead.
    I spoke to a lovely English girl, really nice, and obviously very passionate and knowing about her line of work.
    She took one look and knew straight away that it had to be removed.
    She gave me excellent advice about care, and said that i could most likely get it pierced again in about a year if it heals well.

What really confuses me is that the piercing migrated after almost a year.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

short answer: yes
    anything else you need to know before going to a better piercing studio?
    kindly,

will

xxx <--- kisses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

sweet i was waiting for kisses to be posted.. i didnt wanna be the first... xxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Wilburt wrote: »
    anything else you need to know before going to a better piercing studio?
    kindly,

will

xxx <--- kisses

^ In his defense, that was a drunken post... he's not normally so catty ;)

Nipple piercings can take a long time to heal properly, but ya did right getting it whipped out at the first sign of migration. Hope it heals up for you and you're able to get it re-done!

i suspect it was pierced too shallow or possibly pierced at 2.4mm instead of 1.6mm.
    your nipple shouldnt bleed for so long either. 3 - 4 days max.

to answer your question has anyone else experienced this as i said drunkenly yeah i have. i got my nipple pierced at 2.4mm when i was 18. They never really healed even after 3 years. In a club some d!ck gave me the most unmerciful nipple cripple which really put em under stress and over the edge.

they were migrating. took it out over the summer. got my left nipple repierced last week at 1.6mm by Mark in Inkwell. Way more pleasant experience, alas cant repierce my right one because theres too much scar tissue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Wilburt wrote: »

xxx <--- kisses

Ehh.... what?

haha

• Advertisement

i really dont know... was quite drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i lol'd a lot when i read that the next morning :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

i am so very confused.

this place is scarey =/

i do apolagise for being a bit curt with you, we really are a nice bunch :)

Advertisement