Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed

Options
  • 20-12-2007 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

My friend bought vista os and ran it...I'm not sure has he formatted hd , so 1st problem was-vista could not find any HDD (2 installed).Hi tried to clear cmos - after it there is no signal on monitor( when i plug monitor and pwr PC the light keeps blinking , like pc would be turned off , no post or bios screens)
    On booting pc behaves like it should be- all funs starts , hhd spins, no error signals from mobo.
    I tried my GPU -no luck, when removed both ram sticks-got error signals-two long,1 short....
    I'm absolutely confused - suggestions.:(...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

by the way-hdds was in raid , not sure witch one....after i unplugded one off them some numbers come up in top left corner of monitor (had no time to copy them), and that's it-all same again...

spec:
    asus a8n sli premium , s 939 , single core , 2 gigs ram , 2 hdds....

Advertisement