Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas!

Options
  • 20-12-2007 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what study people are planning doing for the Christmas. I've always been reasonably good at Christmas as I did a lot in my Junior Cert Christmas holidays and it paid off?

If I got Poetry and Othello revised in English, I would be happy.
    As for German, it's time to brush up on them oral roleplays/pictures.

You?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

got a tonne of business exma questions and geo field study work to do and got some of it done already!!:D

as well as maths exams questions, revise othello, 2 honours english essays, poetry work, engineering portfolio work, and 2 french exama papers:eek::eek:

after all i that i mightconsider some study!!!!!

oh yeah.......and that CAO thingy....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Gonna fix up my notes folders. Eh... go over Irish Stair, revise ye olde set works for Music (couldn't even remember what key When I'm 64 is in today.), direly need to revise Applied Maths as we've finished the course now and I've no excuses, but I don't see it happening.

Yeah.. mostly just gonna work on me portfolio.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Meh I have loads to do, I'm kinda worried. I have loads of Irish to learn, need to brush up on my German oral.....and haven't even thought about Othello since last year.

Advertisement