Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Street Accomodation

Options
  • 20-12-2007 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi im wondering if anyone knows of any reasonably priced accomodation very near to St James hospital??Dosent matter if its a hotel or a B & B,cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not a very nice area (mostly) unless you get something near the back gate to it.

How long are you looking to stay and how near do you have to be?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭somebaldyfela

Hi,its not for myself,my mother will be receivinfg treatment and just needs accomodation for a night or two in january

Hi,its not for myself,my mother will be receivinfg treatment and just needs accomodation for a night or two in january

If she's receiving treatment she should treat herself to somewhere nice and comfortable.

With that in mind you could ring the new Radisson in Kilmainham, don't be put off by the name as she should get a nice midweek deal and its a very short taxi journey to and from the hospital.

I used to work in 'The Harding Hotel', its in Fishamble St. It was recently refurbished to a very high standard, they do excellent deals too. Again its a short taxi ride to the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭somebaldyfela

Cheers mate iv taken their numbers il give them a bell

Just one final thing.

I wouldn't be comfortable with my mother staying in a B&B anywhere on St.James street, its really not a nice area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Here's a few hotels taken from [url=]St James Hospital website[/url].

There is also a link to B&Bs on the same site.

The Luas Red line (Connolly Station/Busaras to Tallaght) runs right through St James if that's of any use also.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Mairt wrote: »
    I wouldn't be comfortable with my mother staying in a B&B anywhere on St.James street, its really not a nice area.
    Nor me! The Celtic Tiger seems to have left James's Street behind. :eek: :D

They say a picture speaks a thousand words - here's six pics of James's Street! ;)

JamessStreet1.jpg

JamessStreet3.jpg

JamesStreet5.jpg

JamessStreet7.jpg

JamessStreet8.jpg

JamessStreet9.jpg

Advertisement