Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for help on tattoo

Options
  • 20-12-2007 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

hi!!! have spent the last few months trawling through website after website trying to get an idea of what kind of tatoo i want!!!

I'm hoping to get an original one off piece specially created for me that represents my mother who passed away+my son+getting my life back after a very long relationship!! id like to have the 3 themes combined to make one unique design.
    does any boards member do this kind of work or could any one pass one a name of someone who does.

obviously its gona be a one off so i would rather go to a trusted and well known tattoist. prefebaly someone who does good lines and good shading.
    it will be my first tattoo and it will be fairly big with lots of colour, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's going to be difficult with that rather vague description of what you want... if you can narrow it down to a specific style or theme then it would be a lot easier to recommend someone/somewhere to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

no one on boards really offers drawing services. However we can point you in the right direction :D
    are you looking more for a portait tattoo or just one with lotsa colours?
    portrait style tattoo would have to be Jay down in Waterford.
    for colour possibly Karen Russell down in cork.
    Really depends what style tattoo you want to have. If you give us some more details on the style we can help you out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

to be honest i want something fresh loooking nothing dark, lots of colour. was considering daffodils which my mother loved, a male fairy to rep my son as he always picked them for her(he's 6 my mum was 44) and then maybe a streame with a waterfall to represent my old life being washed away!!!

so i guess it would be sort of fantay like.

does that sound naff??

definetly karen russell then in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

cool!!! i think ill ring her and see can i get the ball rolling!

has she a website so i can check her out or a number or any thing! i live in tipp so i be hoping to give her as much detail over the phone and only travel to her when i need to.

• Advertisement

i dont unfortunately and they dont seem to have a website either, anyone got any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

if you know what studio she works in...http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Cork/tattoo_Services.html

Advertisement