Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Senseible Soccer for the xbox 360

Options
  • 20-12-2007 1:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody picked this up?I t was rereleased for the xbox 360 yesterday,was half thinking of buying a 360 just so I could play it again :) as I can't find my sega megadrive :( best soccer game ever made in my opinion :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

i would not get the 360 just for that game,it is good but not the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Speedball 2 + Sensi Soccer = Reason to by Xbox 360 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

It was released and then pulled almost immediately..

Im told it was released with a bug which disconnected you from live when you started a live game :D

Its to be rereleased this weekend at some point I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Edit: This game has been pulled. I’ll post an update when it is available again. In the meantime, if you downloaded this busted version, please delete it and when the new one is available you’ll be able to downloaded it again (at no charge if you purchased it.) While you do that, I’ll go yell at some folks for letting this happen. Apologies and the moment the proper version is available I’ll update this post.

Update: The team is hard at work troubleshooting the problem, but it will take some time. Thanks for your patience.

Update: Ok folks, I am being told that I won’t have another update until tomorrow (12/20) mid-day (PT). The teams are working through the night and doing everything they can to get this released as quickly as possible.

All this from Major Nelson's blog

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Could'nt see this in cork city at all today :( got fifa instead :-/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Could'nt see this in cork city at all today :( got fifa instead :-/

It's only available to buy over xbox live, and should be back online now afaik...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I find it too fast and almost impossible to hang on to the ball.

ahhh good old Sensi , its great just like the Amiga version . Its not too fast you just have to be skillfull. I love it.

Advertisement