Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Official Business

Options
  • 20-12-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hello dear trolls, slaterz and wow-heads.

Im just here to say that my guild on Outland, A Bunch Of Gankers now have a website up, and are recruiting. We are looking for pvp people and gankers with no remorse. Most of you dont agree with what my guild does and others dont really care but it is now official now and we are here to stay. Been furiously working on website and its far from finished but its still looking good.
    Your welcome to come spam the place up or have a chat with some of the members in my guild or even come to cause some friction. (Altho extreme abuse will be deleted and Ip's Ban'd). Always good to see a flame war between pvp and pve without people trying to break it up :D

If your intrested in joining us, we have a new Hitman Rank up for Bounty-Hunting and plenty of Targets made out (*cough* Dustaz *cough*) We have a few people offering Arena team slots, we do premades and we practise, full scale town raids. We do lots of fun raiding of all kinds, from RP to suicidal jumps and other various frapsable things. We also have a new Guild Team Tournament starting up and Along with that are forming new Cells withing Hitman, bounty-hunting and the guild itself, with brand new and unheard of tactics and simulation trainings. We will be introducing a new Tournament Event for Healers and there will soon be a Medic Rank added for those that love to heal the wounded. Basically we are doing alot of very strange things and looking for more people to join, especially Irish and English people since guild is either Swedish or Arabic :eek:

Must have good sense of humour and be able to to take a few insults.

Heres Website Details: www.gankers.co.uk
    Make sure to activate your account through your email :p

Comments

Advertisement