Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite unseen comedians on the open mic circut

• 20-12-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭

well we have a best mainstream thread so lets try a best unknown thread, that is the best comedians you can see by goin to the battle of the axe, the neptune, angelic banana, club ding dong, comedy dublin etc. i know alot of the guys so its really hard to choose but imo as a comedy fan the 2 top unsung comedians out there at the moment are:

damon blake
    +
    robbie bonham

if anyone hasnt seen them yet, DO! you will not be dissapointed!

Comments

keith anderson in the neptune!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Robbie Bonham has headlined every club in the country, including the Laughter Lounge, and performs in Scotland and England aswell as far as I know, hardly what I would call on open-mic or unseen comedian man!

Best up and comers on the scene are Dan O Shae and James Marsh I reckon, damned talented bastards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

orestes wrote: »
    Best up and comers on the scene are Dan O Shae and James Marsh I reckon, damned talented bastards!

let's not forget about gary fay now! that man is a funny ****er and just does not care WHAT he says or who he offends!! brilliant!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

*refuses to say who is great because I know they are probably reading this*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

let's not forget about gary fay now! that man is a funny ****er and just does not care WHAT he says or who he offends!! brilliant!!

I've always thought he's a bit of an asshole, and in desperate need of a haircut too, bloody paedophile hippy freak

• Advertisement
Advertisement