Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How to fit car radio into Renault Megane Megavan '97

Options
  • 20-12-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Alri wats da craic.. Jus after buyin one of the aldi car radios but dont know how to take out the factory fitted radio from my megane and put in da new one. Regret not buying in Halfords or somewer dat will install it for me but none da less i would really appreciate it if anyone knew how to go about doing it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Darraggh wrote: »
    Alri wats da craic.. Jus after buyin one of the aldi car radios but dont know how to take out the factory fitted radio from my megane and put in da new one. Regret not buying in Halfords or somewer dat will install it for me but none da less i would really appreciate it if anyone knew how to go about doing it.
    Thanks

hi, you can still go into halfords and get a blanking plate to make your new purchase fit., also - then fit it if you can.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭blackbox

Most radios need a special gadget (release tool) to remove them. There will probably be one in the box with the Aldi radio, but it is unlikely to be the same as you need to remove existing radio. You'll find one to suit your old radio on e-bay or possibly at Halfords.

Advertisement