Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Nightvision, anyone close-ish to me buy one? Comparison with Yukon

Options
  • 20-12-2007 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Did anyone here buy the Lidl Bresser nightvision monocular? I've recently bought a Yukon Digital Ranger nightvision monocular and would very much like to compare the two side by side. Unfortunately I live out near Clifden so... Lol I'll travel a bit but not the length of the country ;)
    Regards,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

What, no one? :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

We obvioulsy put everyone off by saying their crap in the last thread!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

No chance of me being a smug barsteward by proving it Rew lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am getting one (Lidl) for Xmas. I will let you know what I think of it if and when I get it. I am in Meath though so a side by side comparison is not on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

I had a genII+ scope afew years back. Cost me €2000ish Was not worth the money TBH. OK for dim lit areas but not much use in shadows even with the built in IR. What did strike me is the amount of stars that I could see on a moonless night. Very impressive but not worth two grand to see!

• Advertisement
Advertisement