Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biggest house in college court?

Options
  • 20-12-2007 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

just wondering are all the houses in cc 5 bedroom and therefore 5 people stay there or are there houses that take more(with individual bedrooms).

there are 7 of us who want to live together next year and we have already applied in kilmurry but cc is almost half the price(plus bills) and its a proper house house so its very tempting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

cc sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

PeakOutput wrote: »
    just wondering are all the houses in cc 5 bedroom and therefore 5 people stay there or are there houses that take more(with individual bedrooms).

there are 7 of us who want to live together next year and we have already applied in kilmurry but cc is almost half the price(plus bills) and its a proper house house so its very tempting

The house I'm staying in is a 6 bedroom house, and I think all of them in them along this part of College Court are the same. I don't know if any would fit 7 people...
    It is definitely the cheaper option by far.
    cc sucks

STFU..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

and its a proper house house so its very tempting

By house house you mean freezing in the winter time, then yes :)
    cc sucks

Why the hate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Peteee wrote: »
    By house house you mean freezing in the winter time, then yes :)

well the heatings been gone in kilmurry for the last week so i wont notice much difference. ill prob be in kilmurry next year but saving that amount of money cant be dismissed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

1 Compostella in milford grange takes 7. Rent was very reasonable when I was there. Gas heating, digiweb broadband, i've wired the upstairs rooms for ethernet, and there's wireless everywhere, also 3 bathrooms (!).

If you can manage the extra 3 minutes walk to college ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

15 castlebrook, college court i think had 7 in it the summer i lived there. it's the one with the granny flat on the side. why don't you live in plassey, they are 8 roomed houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

why don't you live in plassey, they are 8 roomed houses.

kilmurry has 8 aswell its the price thats tempting...and the lack of having to stop parties at 11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 16 olive

there are 7 bed room houses avsil in college court if ur search but best houses by far are the 7 bedroomed in the birches in briarfield they are right at the back the bright yellow ones so much spppaacccee!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

cc sucks

Don't be hatin'!

CC rulez, yous droolz etc. etc.

If you do get a CC house, don't get stuck with the 'garage' room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

cc sucks

Quiet you.
    Otacon wrote: »
    Don't be hatin'!

CC rulez, yous droolz etc. etc.

Stop talking like a Wigger.
    Otacon wrote: »
    If you do get a CC house, don't get stuck with the 'garage' room.

Or else you might end up with a tree in your room.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭flonge

Did you try Drumroe??
    Its meant to be very good
    or you could try Thomand or Cappavilla

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Drumroe is full unless you're a firstie and the biggest apartment is for 6, the OP needs a place for 7. Someone needs to brush up on their reading :p

cson wrote: »
    Drumroe is full unless you're a firstie and the biggest apartment is for 6, the OP needs a place for 7. Someone needs to brush up on their reading :p

That's bollix, I know 3rd years living in Dromroe. One Co-op student working with me, is currently commuting from there each day still.
    But yeah, Dromroe only houses 6 people, unless you fancy sharing the double beds :rolleyes::p:D

Full for next year!

We tried to get into Drumroe for next year back in November, we were told it was full for the 08/09 year for anyone other than a first year.

cson wrote: »
    Full for next year!

We tried to get into Drumroe for next year back in November, we were told it was full for the 08/09 year for anyone other than a first year.

I believe that to be a crock of ****, as the girl working with me is staying there again next year. Mmmmm....Somebody is telling lies

Bastards! We tried to book for next year in November and the Accommodation office told us Drumroe is full... We're booked into Cappa instead now. Thank good they built that mutant bridge.

Advertisement