Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Bandicoot figure appeal

• 20-12-2007 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

KCLR96fm urgently needs a very special toy for a very special young boy. Santa Claus has been doing his very best to track down figures based on the Crash Bandicoot video game. However the toys are no longer being made. Searches have been done of toy stores, here and abroad, but to no avail nor have we had luck on-line. Please look through old toyboxes and collections in your homes and if you come across some of the Crash Bandicoot figures which are no longer wanted, we have a very good home for them.

They cannot be bought anywhere, they're no longer in production and searches online and abroad have proven fruitless.

Anyone know - give me a shout!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I've never even seen one. I take it you've tried eBay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

First mistake:
    No such thing as Santa Claus:eek:

Linky 1
    Linky 2

an-crash_bandicoot-party.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

excellent!

Its a colleague of mine looking after this and had tried ebay.

This is great though - going to pass the links on!1

Thank you so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

ah....they had found these figures it appears....but they wont get here in time for Christmas!

Looks like they will be ordered anyway.

Thanks again for your help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

did u try posting in one of the gaming forums? you might find someone who has an old toy in decent condition.

• Advertisement
Advertisement