Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zokora's Red Card Appeal Rejected

Options
  • 20-12-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Weve seen it with robbie and now again with Zokora. This is becoming a joke. The FA are never going to back down on any decision against Spurs.

They'll back their refs all the way even when everyone knows it was never a red.

We are not just playing against a team or a referee ITS THE WHOLE SYSTEM we are playing against.

As you can probably tell I'm not happy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Can anyone give me an instance where they have approved an appeal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

John W wrote: »
    Can anyone give me an instance where they have approved an appeal?

In last year's FA Cup Steve Bennett sent off Ipswich's George O'Callaghan for "stamping" on Watford's Danny Shuitu. Straight red and 3 match ban but it was completely overturned on appeal by the FA. No benefit to Ipswich or to O'Callaghan they lost 1-0 to Watford.
    Someone mentioned on another forum that FIFA had been onto the FA about overturning red cards and that it was undermining referees decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

Utter bull-sh1t......... FA are W*NKERS cant beleive it another disastourous decision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

Bloody joke, but i'm not surprised.
    At least we didnt lose the game.

Advertisement