Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exploded diagram of 1911/Dragon

Options
  • 20-12-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Got my friends Dragon here which wont stay cocked so im looking for an exploded diagram of it before i take it apart, anyone have a link to one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Necron99

Is that the Umarex Dragon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

your leaf spring isnt seated correctly.

Thats your problem, I will bet on it.

Look up leaf spring positioning on google for 1911's.

Take off the mainspring housing by putting a little pressure on the bottom of it to allow the bottom pin at the base of your grip to be pushed out.

Then remove it and take off the leaf spring.

Put the leaf spring back in so that all the little arms are pushing down on the bits inside, sear and sear disconnector, the third arm merely pushes out against the grip safety.

This may take some jigging around but that is 90 percent of the time what is wrong.

I've done loads of work on this type of trigger unit so if that fails I can give you other advice.

Oh yeah if you take it apart, see the pin that pushes against the thumb safety and slide lock on the left side?

When disassembled this fires out across the room, be careful! 1911 dissasembly guides online cover this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Its the "WE Dragon". That sounds about right Moto, ill give it a shot when i get home cheers.
    Would this also cause the gun to fire full auto, ie venting all the gas in one go?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

kinkstr wrote: »
    Its the "WE Dragon". That sounds about right Moto, ill give it a shot when i get home cheers.
    Would this also cause the gun to fire full auto, ie venting all the gas in one go?

make that 99 per cent sure ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

exploded diagram!., pheeww, sounds dangerous., how did it happen?.,.,

PMSL.,:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement