Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where I can buy...

Options
  • 20-12-2007 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

white rope - lots of it..
    It doesn't need to be be good quality - but I do need quite a lot!
    About a centimetre in width..I've tried lots of places with no luck yet.

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

is washing line too thin?
    you can get white washing line in any diy / hardware shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bricks n mortar

yeah it is too thin really - it needs to be seen easily from 50 feet away - so it needs to be about a centimetre to an inch thick - cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bricks n mortar

yeah it is too thin really - it needs to be seen easily from 50 feet away - so it needs to be about a centimetre to an inch thick - cheers

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Any ships chandlers will do all kinds of rope.

Or ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

in dublin im not too sure but i used to work in a hardware chain down the country.
    go to a hardware shop..most will stock 'tinsley' rope and chain products..they do a white rope about 1.5cm thick i think.
    it is pricey tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Archeron

Erm, not to go down a dodgy road with your thread, but perhaps you could try some adult shops? A lot of them do a fine selection of ropes too, and white would probably be a popular colour. I would guess. Ahem.

Maybe not in the lengths you need though, but worth a try if you're in a bind (baddumtish).

Advertisement