Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Christmas wishlist

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

Wilburt wrote: »
    sub clavicles and mandibles are quite intensive.
    i can only presume that youre gonna get a lot of seepage from a mandible piercing due to its location and basically being vertical.
    either way post up pics when you get em done!quote]

Yup, really intensive and uber rare, just what i look for wiv piercings these days:D, ive had pretty much everything else done so its time for the bigger, more hardcore(stupidily sore too no-doubt) piercings!!! Character building piercings im so often told!!!!! Either way, its gonna be an experience and pics will be posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Speaking on the mandible one. Saampa from mad max was visiting us in the studio a few years back and one of the regulars was asking him if he'd do a mandible for him as we wouldn't do it in the shop. And saampa had never done one before so he told the guy to hold on while he tries, he then pulled out a 2.4mm canular and proceeded to do his first manidible on himself to see if it was ok. Didn't even flinch while doing it either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if you wanna go for the more "hardcore" things out there theres other things to chose from... pearling, tongue splitting, subdermals, transdermals, genital ribs.

edit: that is one tough bast!d emmet

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've decided that my New Years wishlist iiiiis.... medusa, bridge, and left lip piercings (symmetry, anyone?!)

and my god I want cheek piercings soooo bad. I think it'd be too much in work though. I wear my two lip piercings and nose ring in... grrr :mad: I dunno what to doooo...

Wilburt wrote: »
    if you wanna go for the more "hardcore" things out there theres other things to chose from... pearling, tongue splitting, subdermals, transdermals, genital ribs

In good time i will, i decided quite recently i would never set myself limits as to what i would get done mainly due to everything i had said i would get done are now done!

well maybe with the exception of tongue splitting, ive become very attached to my triple tongue piercing an the thought of doing away with any of them scares me! Plus i'm gonna have my 3rd attempt at venoms soon, hopefully i'll make it past a week this time without them spontaneously bleeding on me.........

• Advertisement

jenizzle wrote: »
    and my god I want cheek piercings soooo bad. I think it'd be too much in work though.quote]

Go with the view i use in work, get them done an if work has an issue then just use retainers! I'm lucky, i get to keep all my facial piercings(cheeks, medusa, 3rd eye an 8mm lip) in for work, granted i get a bit of a slagging for it but to hell wiv em, their just jealous:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Go with the view i use in work, get them done an if work has an issue then just use retainers! I'm lucky, i get to keep all my facial piercings(cheeks, medusa, 3rd eye an 8mm lip) in for work, granted i get a bit of a slagging for it but to hell wiv em, their just jealous:D

Do you have any pics? Sounds like an excellent combination!

Don't think ive got any just now, or at least none with the current layout, don't think ive got any from when i had my vert lowbrets either, boooo

Will see about getting some pics over the weekend tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Nice :D

fudge!!!!!

Kinda hoped you mighta forgotten about that;)

• Advertisement

*Cringe moment* *Oh the shame*

Im not very photo'getic so apologies now for the crap pic plus it's not been sized down cos i couldnt be bothered!!!!!

And just for the record yes i am hammered and yes i do have a bearded dragon lying across my head, he decided to sit there so its nothing to do wiv me!!!!!

And yes, i am in the process of making my lip bigger!
    DSCF3005-2.jpg

I'm actually much more normal *cough* looking in real life, honest.........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

that is pretty awesome. though... i have a really strong urge to kinda join the dots on you or something. but i kinda just like drawing on people.

very nice piercing placements, and lizards ftw!

ah angry badger i think its a nice combo. i love black jewelry too.
    where did you get the labret jewelry to stretch it? internet?

It's just a normal plug thats in it, theres an o ring superglued the back of it to hold it in place, as for stretching it i just use ptfe tape, put a few layers on every few days an walla, bigger lip! My lip is exceptionally sensitive to anything an stretching the conventional way was just far too sore!

An as for the black jewellery, i think using that has finally won me the approval of my mum, she used to be dead against all my piercings but now she says i quite suit them, nearly dropped when she told me that!!!!! Lol

cool must give that a go then :)
    think il pick up some proper jewelry when im in LA.

Im still trying to decide what size to go to wiv my lip, 10 or 12mm could be my limit so once/ if i get to that size i'll start looking for some nice jewellery then

Advertisement