Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RSA, a joke of an organisation?

Options
  • 20-12-2007 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I failed my test today so I went to reapply online. I enter my previous application number which it asks for. It says my details do not match but I'm sure my details are correct. It gives me a phone number to contact but that number does not exist. So I tick the box saying I do not know my number. I go to pay for it and it says Bank of Ireland rejects my credit card. My card was issued by AIB. :confused:
    Thinking about it the site is full of missing links and misinformation.
    Joke of an organisation.:mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's your punishment for being a **** driver:D

Ring 11811 and ask for an alternative ph no. Strangely enough i've rang a few different LoCall numbers today and all have been busy on first attempt. Maybe there's something wrong with the satellites up in the space!!:eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

try this number 1890 406 040 - it took me two days to find the correct number. two days of being transferred to different departments all over the county

Advertisement