Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barca v Real - anywhere good to watch it in the city? (nothing follows)

Options
  • 20-12-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Is this game on saturday? Monroes is usually good for big games, although if its on late in the evening, there may be a band/music on which will not be good for listening to commentary. Although, for Celtic games, they usually open the function room to the left of the bar. this may be open for el Classico as its a big game. best thing to do is ask them or call them I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vladtheinhaler

Not sure of KO presume it'll be 8 o'clock at the earliest. Monroes will be mobbed at that hour. Hala Madrid in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Not sure of KO presume it'll be 8 o'clock at the earliest. Monroes will be mobbed at that hour. Hala Madrid in any case.

It's on Sunday! Sky Sports 6pm coverage starts. Try the Galway Arms at the corner of Dominic St and Millstreet. Its a fairly quiet, chilled out pub. I watched an evening game there before. Its not yer average Sunday evening tho...c'mon BARCA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

if you're near the Salthill area i like Krcmca (or however it's spelt) for watching matches. good big screen that can be seen from everywhere even on the really busy occasions (unless you stand behind the pillar by the door). plus it has Hoegaarden on tap. ;)

Advertisement