Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

play.com sale on xbox games

• 20-12-2007 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

they started their sale today
    might be worth a look
    play.com

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I wish to **** play.com would get their act together and start accepting Irish Laser/Maestro cards. Then again we're Irish so we're fair game for a shafting. Look at their exchange rate: a 14.99 game costs 23.99 in euro.
    According to xe.com that's 20.7186 euro.
    Scandalous ***** - you have to order in their euro price too, can't order in sterling.
    I only buy off them as a last resort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Yeah, have stopped buying games off play.com. They're not much cheaper than the shops these days. Used to be good value back when I had a ps2, but no longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Doesn't look too great to me... Stuntman is just about the only decent deal there.

Play are great for dvds and the occasional game bargain, but seem to have gone to ****e for new release games (it's normally cheaper to walk in to argos/smyths and buy it)
    Thank god for region free games:p

Advertisement