Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what gaming shows do you watch?

• 20-12-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

i watch 'games night' on xleague tv (sky ch. 279)
    thursday nights at 10.30pm
    reviews/ discussions of latest & future releases
    pretty good, i enjoy it.

also watch the totally rad show podcast
    their video game segment is pretty good

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,808 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

consoelvania and videogaiden are the best video games shows at the moment bar none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Consolevania is ace, I just wish they'd release episodes more frequently.

I keep meaning to check out videogaiden but never get around to it... must check if my "cousin" has recorded any episodes later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    consoelvania and videogaiden are the best video games shows at the moment bar none.

are these podcasts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Videogaiden is on one of the English channels (C4?)
    All of the previous Consolevania episodes can be downloaded from consolevania.com

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

GamerTV on Bravo used to ok but that doesn't seem to be on anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

you can watch video gaiden on the bbc website they have links to it on consolevania.com its pretty much same show.

The 1up show on 1up.com can be good if you can handle the american slant on things. Good thing is they are very regular pity consolevania cant keep up their schedule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Consolevania is excellent, I don't watch it regularly though because I never know when new eps are out and tend to miss some, whenever I do catch up its always good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,530 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There is a new GamerTV every Saturday morning on Bravo, repeated on Sunday. Not a bad show....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

jayteecork wrote: »
    GamerTV on Bravo used to ok but that doesn't seem to be on anymore.
    it dose be on sometimes it was on today

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,630 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

BRING BACK GAMEZVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so we can watch a well placed sniper put bullets in the two planks who presented it and nail that gobshine Guru!

Killed mainstream gaming programs in just two foul seasons on air.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    BRING BACK GAMEZVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so we can watch a well placed sniper put bullets in the two planks who presented it and nail that gobshine Guru!

Killed mainstream gaming programs in just two foul seasons on air.

LOL, thanks for reminding me about Gamezville :D Forgot all about the classic gaming tv show of all time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Meh,

I play games, dont watch TV progs about them!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

yeah if u have tv on demand u can watch gamer tv anytime not a bad show thou i disagree with some of there reviews

Advertisement