Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jewellery in dublin city centre?

Options
  • 20-12-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

i usually buy all my jewellery online or in markets when im on holidays, but i wanna pick up something for my sister for christmas so obviously neither of those are an option.

which shops have the best and cheapest selection of jewellery. body jewellery is extremely expensive in most piercing places in town, especially compared to online, and as im taking her to london to go shopping in the new year, i dont really want to spend TOO much...

any suggestions? any new places opened recently (haven't bought jewellery in ireland in yeeeeeeeeaaaaars)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

wildcat have an ok jewellery selection - cheap, probably best bet
    snakebite are seemingly good
    bodyshock have stuff too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i usually find celestial on abbey street teh best for cheap but good quality jewellery, though i suppose it will probably dpeend on what jewellery you actually want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

There isn't really one cheap jewellery outlet in town as the suggestions above suggest, it's pretty much just checkin out the various piercing studios around and see what they have.

Advertisement