Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ]Identify these Popstars PLZ

Options
  • 20-12-2007 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

For a quiz, can anyone name numbers 3 and 5 in this picture?
    nametowinwk51.jpg
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Hardest Quiz Ever. Without ESP, Pighead is struggling.

Pictures have magically arrived. Quiz has just got easier.

3=?
    5=6

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Is this a joke? Ok, if not, I'm going to say Clay Aiken and Six (who were just on tv!)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

janeybabe wrote: »
    Is this a joke? Ok, if not, I'm going to say Clay Aiken and Six (who were just on tv!)

Not a joke. I needed the answers for a quiz I'm entering. Thank you for your help and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Who the hell is Clay Aitken? He's a bit of a dish isn't he?

Pighead wrote: »
    Who the hell is Clay Aitken? He's a bit of a dish isn't he?

Clay Aiken came 2nd in American Idol a few years ago, and had a pretty big career out of it. (Not sure if he's still popular.) You'd have a great chance with him Pighead. He's gay. (Allegedly!)

Oh, and you're welcome Christo! Good luck in the quiz!

• Advertisement

janeybabe wrote: »
    Clay Aiken came 2nd in American Idol a few years ago, and had a pretty big career out of it. (Not sure if he's still popular.) You'd have a great chance with him Pighead. He's gay. (Allegedly!)

Oh, and you're welcome Christo! Good luck in the quiz!
    Pigheads no gay janeybabe. He's just able to recognise a fellow dish when he says one.

Pighead wrote: »
    Pigheads no gay janeybabe. He's just able to recognise a fellow dish when he says one.

Good for you Pighead! I was going to say pics or it didn't happen, but I think I'll just choose to believe you!

Advertisement