Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Chip Biscuits

• 20-12-2007 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hey all!!

Does anybody know where I can buy Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookies in Dublin?? Cannot find them in any supermarket and they are URGENTLY needed :D:D:D

Thanks for any pointers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I love shortbread. Mmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm pretty sure I've seen them recently in two places.

Tesco in Ballybrack and Spar in Dalkey. I think I bought them more recently in Dalkey. i can have a look for you on my way home this eveing and let you know. unless Dalkey is miles away from you!

I love them, one I open a packet I can't stop.

EDIT: I see Donegal as your location. i know Walker's Chocolate Shortbread are amazing but they might not be amazing enough to come from Donegal for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭MikeTheMan

Hi watna!!

Any luck with the search for the bikkies?!?!

living down in Dublin now, so if they are on the shelves of any shop in dublin, then I'm there :D

cheerrs,
    Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

My mom arrived home from Supervalu with these today... never had them before but YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

A suggestion.....if you have access to a Musgraves/BWG/Stonehouse card, they sell Walkers choc chip cookies in catering packaging of 24 x 2pack or 60 x 2pk.

Dunno if this is a help.

Benny

• Advertisement
Advertisement