Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pets for sale

Options
  • 20-12-2007 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

sorry why is there no pets for sale on threads or forums i tried advert.ie is there a reason they dont show just wondering if that kind of thing is allowed thanks DAVE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nope pet sales are not allowed on adverts. The rule below. It has been that way even before adverts.ie existed and when boards.ie had the For Sale forums.
    Living creatures and unauthorised/illegal wildlife products.
    The sale of live creatures and illegal wildlife products is prohibited, and this includes any type of pet or livestock. Furthermore, the sale of unauthorised wildlife items is prohibited. This includes illegal animal byproducts (skins, organs, tissue, bones, feathers, etc.) of animals and endangered species. As with all products posted to our site, please be sure to conduct proper research to ensure that your items are in compliance with all laws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Ruu wrote: »
    Nope pet sales are not allowed on adverts. The rule below. It has been that way even before adverts.ie existed and when boards.ie had the For Sale forums.
    I understand,thanks for that Merry christmas!should i have posted this in a tread or somewhere else if i have did this wrong can be removed from thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭lurchin along

donedeal.ie has an animal ad section I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

donedeal.ie has an animal ad section I think.
    thanks for that ill look into it

Advertisement