Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Wagers (starts Friday)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

One for fun!!!

united and everton draw 3/1
    chelsea and blackburn draw 3/1
    newcastle and derby draw 23/10
    aberdeen and rangers draw 13/5
    2 euro treble pays around 380 euro in PP:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thats actually quite plausible bar Aberdeen-Gers I think (Rangers having had the week off)

Fun accu

Everton And Draw @ 2.70
    Blackburn And Draw @ 1.83
    Newcastle -1.0 @ 1.90
    AZ Alkmaar @ 1.66
    RKC Waalwijk @ 1.28
    Udinese @ 1.53

2 on 60 back.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

Ajax r teh lamerz. Excelsior 2 up despite missing 6 key players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Thats actually quite plausible bar Aberdeen-Gers I think (Rangers having had the week off)

Took your advice and done two seperate bets one with rangers and aberdeen and one without:D

My afternoon bet is looking like Newcastle/Juve/RKC Waalwijk treble for the win. 2.14 return.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

if man u draw as its 1 1 with 30mins to go im putting me dollars on chelsea newcastle . betting big too lol

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Anyone doing a bet or two on Barca V Real

I was thinking over 2.5 goals at 4/5

Disaster! Newcastle 2 2 Derby Co.

Derby actually opened the scoring and then went ahead again. They could have won the flipping game. Newcastle are off my "team to back" list no matter who they play.

Meanwhile I will be putting money on El Classico over 2.5 try and get something out of todays matches.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Anyone doing a bet or two on Barca V Real

I was thinking over 2.5 goals at 4/5

I'm on that already, good luck :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

mike65 wrote: »
    Newcastle are off my "team to back" list no matter who they play.

They're the biggest enigma in football imho. I rarely go near them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

raheny red wrote: »
    I'm on that already, good luck :cool:

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Newcastle
    Porthsmouth
    Roma

Teams not to back from my own experience in the past(not based on this weekend)

So much for the goal fest.

Mike.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Terrible day/night for me! Got a tip for a GG (did not post as was not told the source of the tip ) anyhow he was cruising and looked like he had the race in the bag...he finished 2nd! Then my treble of Fiorentina, Juventus and Villareal was shattered by an error on soccersats. It flashed up GOAL for Villareal in the 88th minute only for it to be corrected about 30 seconds later... Then I went big on the over 2.5 goals in the Barca game... My oh my was it a bad day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

hard days bets, newc ket me down for individual bet, whilst 1-0 down (only because i missed the start of the game. rangers let me down for 4 teams, but then chelasea at evens (local bookie) and a wee bet on real made it a nice day, just, hard work isnt it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

you did well to get chelsea at evens i had em at 5/6
    makes a big difference when your throwing big buks on it

Advertisement