Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could you do this veganism survey please?

Options
  • 21-12-2007 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My best mate is in her final year of culinary arts in DIT. Her thesis is on The Perception of Vegans and Vegan Products in Modern Day Ireland. She has a questionnaire and it would be great if some of you could fill it in to get a vegan perspective on it too since most people who will be answering it won't be vegan!
    I'd like to stress you don't have to be vegan to answer it though!
    (I'm helping as it's due relatively soon!)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=RZ6bH2el38CnQbADw8BF9A_3d_3d

Thanks in advance!

MODS: If this isn't okay then delete and sorry!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Seems like the survey is only for those born in Ireland - just to save other non-Irish folk wasting their time firing it up to try and help, as I just did :(

(OP - It would have been polite to mention this in your request)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Silent Partner

Done!!

To be honest (and I don't want to sound critical), there were a few instances where there were two questions lumped into one. Also, some of the questions were a little vague.

Still, anything to help the cause!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Done! Could have been structured better. The one obvious thing missing is specifying if you are veggie/vagan meat eater etc. Also, why the emphasis on soya food?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

I have McAfee and I am getting a yellow warning from this site.
    This is not as bad as a red warning but I would not normally open a yellow site if it came up on a google search. Unfortunatly I opened this one because I clicked on the link.
    I was afraid for that reason to go further than the first page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Sorry rockbeer, I meant to say what country if you weren't born in Ireland! Serves me right for doing it late at night. I've fixed it now.
    I know some of the questions were a bit mashed together, when you have a free account you can only have 10 questions so I was a bit stuck!
    Thanks anyway!
    (I'll put in the are you a vegan/vegetarian question now, don't know where that went to i thought I had it in)
    Thank you all again!

Oh the emphasis on soya food is specific to something she's writing in the thesis about the benefits of vegan food.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It won't let me finish the survey. It says there is an unanswered question...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Hmmm they all have required answers so one must be missing somewhere. Thanks for giving it a shot though!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I had to click 2 ages to get it to work.

Advertisement