Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XI

Options
  • 21-12-2007 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Did anyone else think that this game was even close to being worth the money it costs to buy it? I thought it was kind of crap...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 TheBigBiscuit

yeah i can see where yar comin from, personnaly (probably because its the only MMORPG i've played) i found it really fun particularly playing with BLU, but i didnt have the time for it! if you do have the time and play it alot 13E isnt that much i guess! its a good game overall but can be very hard if you dont wanna dedicate a good few hours at one time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

played a few mmo's in me time but I have to say this one was by far the worst for just pure grinding and simply frustating game mechanics really had some fun with it but its a badly designed game.

really good story though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

it's a shockingly bad MMO, was hugely disappointed in it.

Then again I've since discovered all MMOs are a gigantic waste of time

Advertisement